Rate: 25,000 - 30,000 (Dependant on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Medical Writer/Editor (Based in London)
*A leading global medical communications agency based in London are looking to offer an experienced Medical Writer/Editor a highly competitive package and the opportunity to work across a wide range of therapy areas*
One of the global healthcare advertising agencies, based in London, currently require an experienced Medical Writer/Editor with previous experience in an agency-based role to join their team. The medical writer/editor will create and deliver a range of print and digital materials for promotional and commercial campaigns.
Most of the projects will work across a variety of Therapy areas including immunology, cardiology and neurology with ample opportunity to widen your therapy experience on additional projects down the line.
This is the perfect opportunity for an up and coming Medical writer/Editor with previous experience to join a global healthcare advertising agency working alongside a variety of the top pharmaceutical clients.
- Research and fact checking relevant materials
- Adapting your writing/editing style for multiple target audiences
- Large amount of interaction with clients
- Integrating, Interpreting and summarising scientific data from a variety of sources and adapting this depending on the client brief and the target audience
- Meeting delivery timelines with all present projects
- Providing input to new business proposals
- Sublime written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in the therapy areas of immunology, cardiology and neurology would be advantageous
- Life Science Degree (essential)
- Proven track record preferably within medical communications, medical education or healthcare advertising
- Excellent organisational skills
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Jake Arrowsmith-Watts
- Reference: JO-1905-430236_2
- Posted: 15th May 2019
- Expires: 12th June 2019