James Horne is recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to join an industry leading contract research and development organisation, based in Northumberland on a permanent basis.
Joining the Molecule Development team you will be responsible for using a range of analytical methods on a range of pharmaceutical products, during quality control and stability phases.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Development and validation of analytical methodology.
- Critically assessing data generated by peers in order to prepare work protocols for approval.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance to GxP and company procedure/policy.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum of a BSc (Hons) in a relevant scientific position.
- Previous experience of working in a pharmaceutical environment using a range of analytical methods.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced analyst. You will be joining the company at a time when they are undergoing expansion and giving you the opportunity to work with state of the art technology.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45515 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 45515
- Posted: 14th May 2019
- Expires: 11th June 2019