We are currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible for providing a technical input into the design and troubleshooting of immunoassays.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide a technical support and proactively identify and resolve any issues that arise.
2. It will be your responsibility to keep up-to-date with scientific developments while taking a lead role in sourcing, validating, and implementing new immunoassay technologies.
3. Your role will include developing and improving analytical methods, troubleshooting current methods and reviewing study data and tabulating for reports.
4. As the Technical Specialist, you will write and review SOPs, ensure quality, scientific integrity and regulatory compliance is maintained and mentor analytical staff in techniques and instrumentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject is required (e.g. Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, Analytical Science, Bioanalysis, Immunology, Biochemistry etc.)
2. Proven industry experience in using immunoassays and being able to resolve issues with these platforms is necessary for this role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ELISA, toxicokinetic and pharmacokinetic techniques is highly beneficial.
Key Words: Immunoassay | Technical Specialist | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Life Science | ELISA | MSD | Gyros | PK | TK | ADA | Troubleshoot | Problem Solving | Bioanalysis | Bioassay
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631463
- Posted: 10th May 2019
- Expires: 7th June 2019