We are currently looking for a Senior Statistician to join a leading research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Statistician you will be responsible for introducing new methods and setting the standard for statistical work at the company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Statistician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying out all types of statistical analysis using appropriate statistical methods and software with minimal supervision to the appropriate regulations (GxP). This may involve performing statistical analysis for any study or data generated by the company or acting as a consultant for customers.
2. Performing research into new statistical methods and keeping up tot date with industry trends and ensuring consistency in your statistical application.
3. Assisting in the validation and testing of statistical software and applications, working closely with the developer of the application and providing statistical support where necessary.
4. Preparing documentation such as SOPs, and being able to communicate statistical results in an effective way by means of Expert reports or other similar methods.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Statistician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. MSc in Statistics or other related mathematical subject, or relevant industry experience of applying a large variety of statistical methods.
2. Proven industry experience of performing statistical analysis within the non clinical area.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of SAS programming.
4. Understanding of the System Development Life Cycle Process.
Key Words: Statistics, Stats, Analysis, GxP, GLP. GMP, Clinical, Data, SAS, Programming, Modelling, Software, Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucie McGrath
- Phone: 0161 507 0450
- Reference: J5630899
- Posted: 9th May 2019
- Expires: 6th June 2019