Location - Gloucestershire
Salary - £17,000 - £18,000
The company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension scheme, Excellent training, Health Scheme and 'Death in Service' scheme, subsidised restaurant, Free parking on site.
Role / Description
* Providing technical support to the relevant department such as routine preparation and sample analysis
* Inputting sample details into the LIMS system
* General laboratory housekeeping duties, equipment checks and basic maintenance
* Working in compliance with policies and procedures such as health and safety
* GCSE/A-Level English, Maths and a Science subject and/or relevant laboratory experience
* Ability to work within a team or as an individual with minimum supervision
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in a similar role in an accredited laboratory environment (ISO9001 and ISO17025) desired but not essential
Excellent opportunity to work in a renowned food research organisation at the heart of the global food industry.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Ellie at Ellie.Gorton@srg.co.uk. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Ellie on 0121 728 8458.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: LIMS, Technician, ISO, analysis
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J31780
- Posted: 7th May 2019
- Expires: 4th June 2019