Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Warehouse Packaging Equipment Operator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Bathgate on a 6 month maternity cover contract basis.
As the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner with over 80 years of experience, our client has helped thousands of innovators by optimizing and manufacturing thousands of pharmaceutical, biologic, consumer health and beauty products by utilizing their superior and innovative drug delivery technologies to improve their value to patients and consumers.
Bathgate is a town in West Lothian, Scotland, 5 miles west of Livingston and adjacent to the M8 motorway.
• To promote a positive culture of pollution prevention and minimization of the company's environmental footprint through recycling, reducing energy usage, water usage and waste minimization.
• Ensure the integrity of clinical trial supplies received stored and packed for shipment at BTH are compliant with cGMP.
• Actively support the department in delivery of SQDC (safety, quality, delivery & cost) metrics
• Demonstrate and promote Catalent ethics values and behaviours
• Reporting to the Lead Quality Specialist, carry out functions relevant to the Quality (GMP) objectives and policies
• Liaise with stakeholders i,e other departments, Senior Leadership Team, other sites that QA tasks and priorities are planned to meet business and regulatory requirements
• To complete documentation in accordance to relevant SOPs and to comply with GMP.
• Review and approve Quality Documents to ensure compliance.
• Assist with investigations into issues which affect GMP compliance, batch integrity and client requirements.
• Review and approve Incoming Bulk, Intermediate and Finished Materials to ensure compliance with pharmacopoeia and client requirements
• Liaise with relevant department staff and management to provide QA expertise.
• Educated to Degree level in a scientific discipline or equivalent preferred
· 3 years or more experience of Pharmaceutical/Clinical Trials Packaging and / or GMP
· Processes or equivalent.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
· The ability to prioritise daily/weekly workload.
· A high level of concentration and a good eye for detail is essential.
· Ability to work independently
· The ability to be decisive when required on material/product quality issue's to ensure
· compliance. Good written and verbal communication skills
· Good understanding of the industry we operate in
· Computer skills
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45425 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 45425
- Updated: 7th May 2019
- Expires: 4th June 2019