An opportunity has arisen for a technical support chemist to join a specialist laboratory instrument manufacturer at their new facility in Bromley, Greater London. As a technical support chemist you will play a pivotal role, working closely with the commercial; marketing and development teams on various projects: Customer technical queries, product testing, technical support application and new product development.
To be successful as a technical support chemist you should hold a degree within a chemistry, analytical or closely related discipline and possess experience using FTIR spectroscopy.
Technical Support Chemist Responsibilities:
* Contribute to the new product development process through market research, customer requirements and liaising with design engineers.
* Carry out product testing and reports for new and existing clients and respond to customer technical queries.
* Contribute to the generation of product training and marketing materials including manuals, and online videos as required.
* Writing and presenting technical & commercial content for webinars, posters and lectures to generate product awareness and generate sales opportunities.
* Occasional international travel to client sites.
Technical Support Chemist Requirements:
* Hold a degree within a chemistry, analytical or closely related discipline.
* Possess experience using and knowledge around FTIR spectroscopy.
* Excellent report writing interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Ability to deliver presentations on complex topics.
Ability to manage your own diary and workload independently.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits - 25 Days Holiday + Banks - Company Pension Contribution
If you have the skills and requirements we are looking for then get in touch with Lewis at Cranleigh Scientific with your CV.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Contact: Lewis Cox
- Phone: 01483548804
- Reference: 6026
- Posted: 1st May 2019
- Expires: 29th May 2019