We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading company based in the Chesterford area. As the Software Developer you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Software Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Architecting and implementing web UIs (SPAs) using modern framework such as Angular or React.
2. Working as a Full-stack developer you will be modifying the back-end to front-end development on a cloud platform.
3. Creating and modifying RESTful APIs, data-access components and at a database level.
4. Carrying out the full software-lifecycle, including the requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance within an agile environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experienced full-stack developer, ideally with backend development experienced using C#.
2. Proven experience developing against a database - access, and implementing web UIs using Angular or React framework.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using Amazon Web Services or other Cloud platform provider.
Key Words: Software development, C#, Angular, React, REST, APIs, Redux, Cloud, AWS, RedShift, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, Software, Testing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucie McGrath
- Phone: 0161 507 0450
- Reference: J5631395
- Posted: 30th April 2019
- Expires: 28th May 2019