This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious process chemist/engineer to join a well- established manufacturer and supplier of diagnostic products organisation based in the East Anglia area.
The successful candidate will have several years’ experience in management and chemical processing within a cGMP environment.
Duties shall include:
- Provision of technical and operational support for day to day production operations and trouble shooting.
- Monitoring performance on a daily basis.
- Conduct analysis and improve performance of assigned process segment for safety, cost, throughput and expansion.
- Provision of technical support for the technicians.
- Translation of process improvement concepts into workable manufacturing processes.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Chemistry, Life Sciences, Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a process chemist/engineer within pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing industries.
- Ability to manage short and long-term projects.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage data with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exposure to Six Sigma processes
The successful candidate will have a strong awareness of all matters relating to environment, health, safety and quality, thereby ensuring compliance with company good practice and industry regulations.
Skills: cGMP / ISO9001 / ISO14001, commissioning, pilot plant, manufacturing. Process Chemist.
All applicants must be able to drive and eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BES14
- Updated: 23rd May 2019
- Expires: 20th June 2019