Junior Clinical Project Manager
Up to 400 per day, depending on experience
12 month rolling contract
** Urgent Role **
We have registered a new and urgent 12 month contract vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager. This role is to be based in Cambridge - This is an exclusive vacancy with one of Clinical Professionals key client, A Biotech with an excellent pipeline.
- Responsible management of in-house studies
- Vendor Management
- Responsibility for setting up EU/Global studies
- Delivery of studies within agreed timelines
- Tracking and reporting on study progress
- Budget Management responsibility
- Primary contact for site investigators
- Trial management experience
- Monitoring experience
- Must have set up and led global trials
- Experience of site feasibility and study start up activities
- Extensive vendor management experience
- Oncology therapy area experience
- Must have a life science degree
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Biopharma company with a strong pipeline of products. They offer stable and progressive careers, excellent training and support.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sofia on 01189594990 to discuss further.
Clinical Professionals is the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. Our dedicated Clinical Team has over 10 years experience of placing clinical research professionals into positions within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, Charity and Academia organisations. We work with global market leaders as well as partnering with SMEs and Start-ups. If you are on the market for a new challenge, please contact the team today.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Sofia Almeida
- Reference: JO-1904-428137
- Updated: 3rd May 2019
- Expires: 31st May 2019