Our client, an industry leading inhaled airways disease-focused business with uniquely integrated formulation, device & development capabilities. They are looking to be the leading formulation and device development experts, which is reflected in the strong partnerships they have in academia & industry.
They are patient focused, which drives what they do and how they do it theyre passionate about improving patients lives every day.
Their growth strategy is set on the development of a strong portfolio, primarily partnered to share the risk and cost of development and progressively developing assets in niche specialist disease segments.
They are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join their Pharmaceutical Development team in Chippenham, Wiltshire to lead hands-on experimental work within the lab.
- Act as a technical expert & lead problem solving for a wide range of lab and/or process activities, including but not limited to: HPLC, next-generation impactors, delivered dose testing, formulation development
- Mentor junior team members on technical functions, allocating work as appropriate & monitor progress
- Check, conduct & present analyses on relevant data, including complex statistical analysis & interpretation.
- Lead the development & validation of technical activities across HPLC, next-gen impactors, delivered dose testing & formulation development
- Maintain a high level of continuous improvement mentality as an individual and team, actively implement changes within the team & understand & feedback on the impact of broader changes.
- Extensive experience within inhalation/respiratory formulation development/medical devices
- Educated to degree minimum in a relevant/applicable area of Chemistry/Pharmacy/Med Devices
- Has previously worked in a project team in an industry setting
- Extensive experience of using HPLC & troubleshooting
Can you see yourself being part of a company that celebrates diversity and believes that better thinking and decisions come from wider experience? If the answer is yes and you have a desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team, we would be keen to hear from you. In the first instance, please send your CV to Matthew Walsh: firstname.lastname@example.org . We endeavour to come back to you within 24 hours of CV submission.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Matthew Walsh
- Reference: JO-1904-428098
- Posted: 11th April 2019
- Expires: 9th May 2019