Our client, an industry leading inhaled airways disease-focused business with uniquely integrated formulation, device & development capabilities. They are looking to be the leading formulation and device development experts, which is reflected in the strong partnerships they have in academia & industry.
They are patient focused, which drives what they do and how they do it theyre passionate about improving patients lives every day.
Their growth strategy is set on the development of a strong portfolio, primarily partnered to share the risk and cost of development and progressively developing assets in niche specialist disease segments.
They are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join their Pharmaceutical Development team in Chippenham, Wiltshire to lead hands-on experimental work within the lab.
- Perform a wide range of lab and/or process activities, including but not limited to: HPLC, next-generation impactors, delivered dose testing, formulation development
- Check, conduct & present analyses on relevant data, including complex statistical analysis & interpretation.
- Be involved with the development & validation of technical activities across HPLC, next-gen impactors, delivered dose testing & formulation development with senior team members
- Maintain a high level of continuous improvement mentality across ways of working, labs and equipment
- Follow standardised protocols for all lab testing & maintain lab conditions & equipment per regulatory guidelines & SOPs
- Maintain H&S protocols & GMP guidance at all times
- Educated to BSc level in a relevant Scientifc discipline (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Medical Devices)
- Hands-on lab experience, ideally working knowledge of HPLC
- An understanding of Respiratory/Inhalation
- An understanding of Formulation development
- Has previously worked in a project team in an academic or industry setting
Can you see yourself being part of a company that celebrates diversity and believes that better thinking and decisions come from wider experience? If the answer is yes and you have a desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team, we would be keen to hear from you. In the first instance, please send your CV to Matthew Walsh: firstname.lastname@example.org . We endeavour to come back to you within 24 hours of CV submission.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Matthew Walsh
- Reference: JO-1904-428100
- Posted: 11th April 2019
- Expires: 9th May 2019