We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract based in the Berkshire area. As the Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for implementing a new forecasting tool to help balance supply and demand.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Supply Chain Analyst you will be joining a global Pharmaceutical company and representing the supply chain function which will include developing a deep understanding of product strategy and key business objectives to ensure supply chain plans are aligned to support this.
2. You will be leading the Sales and operations planning (S&OP) which will involve developing and implementing this process by building tools, reports and metrics that optimise supply chain performance.
3. As the Supply Chain Analyst, you will be managing relationships with the suppliers to translate sales into clear production and delivery plans for the supply sites. This will involve building close working relationships.
4. You will be working with SAP and other data bases to ensure global supply chain KPI's are met and continuously improved.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications which support experience in Supply Chain is desired but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience within Pharmaceutical or FMCG is essential
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with S&OP is essential.
Key Words: Supply / Chain / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / FMCG / KPI / S&OP / SAP / Forecasting / Operations / Sales / Planning / Contract /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631267
- Updated: 3rd May 2019
- Expires: 31st May 2019