Our client is currently looking for a Process Chemist based at a world-class Pharmaceutical company in Kent. The ideal candidate will have experience in organic synthetic chemistry and pharmaceutical product development.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support all process operations and transfer of products to scale-up facilities
- Complete practical synthetic organic chemistry work for new route and reaction design
- Safely and efficiently design and implement studies, develop reactions, work-ups, isolations and purifications
- Support the project team on new methods and modifications to simplify operations
- Conduct analysis and characterization of practical work using a range of techniques (HPLC, NMR, TLC, GC)
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Chemistry; or relevant industrial experience
- Proven experience in production and process development, as well as knowledge of scale-up
- Excellent background in organic chemistry within drug design and development
- Industrial experience with HPLC, NMR, TLC, GC
- Knowledge of GMP and pharmaceutical regulations
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.
Tags: process chemistry, development, scale-up, organic synthesis, analysis, HPLC, NMR, GC, route scouting
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Agency: CY Partners
- Contact: Harriet Mak
- Phone: 0191 477 4733
- Reference: HMPSSPrCH
- Updated: 16th May 2019
- Expires: 13th June 2019