HRS are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hampshire area. The company specialises in analytical instrumentation and analytical lab services such as product characterisation, formulation development, scale up optimisation etc, As the Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for identifying new business for the company.
Your duties as the Business Development Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will establish relationships with new clients, ensuring sales are consultative to meet the customers needs.
2. Identify and prospect through various methods such as calling, face to face meetings, networking and attending conferences.
3. Prepare technical quotes for clients. Cross functional work with scientific colleagues is an essential requirement
4. Develop your knowledge around the company's analytical services and analytical instrumentation. Services include product characterisation, formulation development, scale up optimisation etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Masters (MSc) or PhD in Chemistry such as Analytical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry etc.
2. Previous work experience within a CRO, Pharma, Biopharma, Life Sicence or Biotech industry within a commercial capacity. Experience in selling analytical services or analytical instrumentation is advanatageous.
3. Confident in speaking with customers over the phone. Experience speaking other languages is advantageous.
Key Words: Inside Sales / Technical Sales / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Analytical Services / CRO / Analytical Instrumentation / Business Development / Lead Generation / Medicinal Chemistry / Lyophilisation.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J563221
- Posted: 4th April 2019
- Expires: 2nd May 2019