Oliver Care at CK Science is recruiting for a Legislation & Compliance Manager with a regulatory background in the beauty industry to join a company within cosmetics at their site based in Wiltshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is global leader within the beauty industry with an excellent global reputation and a broad range of high end brands.
This role is located Wiltshire with links to surrounding areas via road and public transport links.
To be the custodian of product compliance and all legal and regulatory requirements for the business within Europe.
Your main duties will be:
- Reporting to the Head of R&D, ensure that all legal and regulatory responsibilities are fully understood and disseminated as necessary within the business for the European market.
- To take full responsibility for all aspects of legal and regulatory compliance within the Business.
- Lead and manage an established team.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Develop and maintain systems to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that record keeping systems are in place and maintained.
- Be the primary point of contact within the Business for all competent authorities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Extensive and demonstrable Legal and Regulatory experience within the Cosmetics industry.
- Educated to degree level within a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate across multiple markets throughout the world.
An excellent salary and benefits package.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44147 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Oliver Care
- Phone: 01438 723500
- Reference: 44147
- Posted: 2nd April 2019
- Expires: 30th April 2019