We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Research Scientist to join a leading Research Organisation based in the Rushden area. As the Bioanalysis Research Scientist you will be responsible for performing laboratory based activities on bioanalysis studies to support ADME and discovery projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalysis Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform established procedures and act as laboratory technician completing general lab tasks to support other members of the team.
2. Preparation of the samples for quantification, chromatography and other analysis will be among your duties.
3. As the Research Scientist, you will assist in the development of new analytical procedures and studies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalysis Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as, but not limited to, Biochemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biochemistry or analytical laboratory, carrying out LC-MS is essential to your application.
Key Words: Biochemistry | Analysis | ADME | Metabolism | Research | GLP | Laboratory Technician | Scientist |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Emily Davidson
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631209
- Posted: 2nd April 2019
- Expires: 30th April 2019