Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Section Head - Technical Transfer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Section Head you will be responsible for ensuring GxP compliance is maintained through effective QC operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Section Head - Tech Transfer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will organise and oversee the lab activities conducting lab procedures if required, as well as preparing and authorising technical documentation along with playing an active role in the Batch Release process. You will coordinate technical transfer activities across the business to ensure client needs and internal compliance deadlines are met.
2. The QC Section Head will deputise for the manager in their absence and play a key role in appraisals, training, as well as managing projects, budgets to maintain compliance with company guidelines. You will manage a team of Analytical Scientists in all aspects of Analytical Method Transfer to ensure GMP compliance is maintained.
3. You will maintain expert level knowledge of all international regulatory and ISO requirements, ensuring that GMP and ALCOA principles are followed at all times. You will also reduce sectional lead times including those which include liaising with sub contract facilities to meet a strict deadline.
4. It will be your responsibility to review analytical (QC) and laboratory data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance. You will also develop and validate laboratory procedures and equipment as it relates to tech - transfer projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Section Head we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry/Scientific related Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a QC Related role within the Pharmaceutical Industry in a GMP compliant environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a range of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC and GC. You should also have knowledge of IPC and Empower software.
Key Words: Quality Control / QC Manager / Analytical Management / Pharmaceutical / Analytical leadership / QC Team Leader / Pharmaceutical Analysis / MHRA Compliance / FDA Compliance / GMP / GLP / QC / HPLC / GC / IPC / ISO / ALCOA /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Sowden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630813
- Posted: 28th March 2019
- Expires: 25th April 2019