We are currently looking for a CMC Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Team Leader in the CMC department, you will be responsible for leading a team of analysts contributing to the research and development within the company and ensuring maximum capacity and productivity is delivered.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CMC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead improvements in quality, productivity and automation within the CMC department while introducing new tests and techniques that you will supervise and help train your direct reports in using. This will be in accordance to GxP and client requirements.
2. As the Team Leader, you will provide expert advice on the analysis procedures to colleagues and clients. You will also keep abreast of regulatory guidelines and industry expectations to ensure they are complied to.
3. You will review the performance and development of your direct reports and will take an important role in problem solving within the department.
4. It will be your responsibility to act as the point of contact for clients where you will establish their requirements, develop the protocols and liaise on a regular basis regarding any issues or updates. Alongside this, you will act as the Project Manager or technical lead, ensuring GMP regulations are complied to.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CMC Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a science subject (e.g. Biochemistry, Bioanalysis, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Studies, etc.) is necessary for your application.
2. Proven industry experience in a CMC environment and being able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of lot release, stability studies and drug development processes in GMP is highly beneficial.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing people effectively in a scientific environment is required.
Key Words: CMC | Pharmaceutical | CRO | Bioassay | GMP | Bioanalysis | Team Leader | Project Management | People Management | GxP | Analyst |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631127
- Posted: 25th March 2019
- Expires: 22nd April 2019