We are currently looking for a Microbiology Compliance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Microbiology Compliance Officer you will be responsible for supporting the aseptic and sterile laboratory by coordinating qualification and re-qualification of the processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the subject matter expert on validation activities and will act as the point of contact for the sterile and aseptic quality advice and technical support for other departments, including Production.
2. It will be your responsibility to review sterility assurance non-conformances, events and issues and then lead the investigation teams to determine an investigation and quality approval.
3. Your role as the Microbiology Compliance Officer will include the use of process tools such as GEMBA or Process Confirmation to review sterile or aseptic manufacture processes, identify weaknesses and recommend improvements.
4. Additional to your main responsibilities, you will be involved in mentoring and training other colleagues from other departments in sterility assurance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science subject (e.g. Microbiology, Biology, Biomedical Science, Life Science, etc.) will be beneficial to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in leading investigations, coordinating process simulations and validation exercises in sterile or aseptic processes is necessary.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working to GMP regulations in a pharmaceutical environment is required for this position.
Key Words: Process | Validation | Microbiology | Aseptic | Sterile | Manufacturing | GMP | GxP | Pharmaceutical | Sterility Assurance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631186
- Posted: 25th March 2019
- Expires: 22nd April 2019