We have an excellent new opening for a Team Leader (Fuels) at a world-class global Chemicals company. The role will involve managing and leading a team in developing chemical additives as well as providing technical expertise.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead, supervise and coach a team of technologists and chemists and support their individual development
- Ensure highest standards of safety are maintained across the team
- Provide technical expertise and advice to drive success of projects
- Liaise with internal customers and supporting functions
- Develop and build sustainable IL resourcing model
- Participate in training, audits and recruitment
- Support yearly project planning, resourcing and budgeting
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or PhD in Chemistry/Engineering; or a related discipline
- Experience with surfactants, polymers, lubricants or additives; as well as technical formulation knowledge
- Strong focus on safety and high standard risk assessments
- Excellent track record of delivering to aggressive timescales in fast-paced, rapidly changing, multi-interfaced environments
- Proven supervisory/line management and coaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to make decisions
You will be working for a well-established organisation that is recognised for their leading-edge research and reliability in delivering products. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Agency: CY Partners
- Contact: Harriet Mak
- Phone: 0191 477 4733
- Reference: HMFuTL
- Updated: 1st April 2019
- Expires: 29th April 2019