A globally recognised chemical business based in Salisbury is currently seeking a Production Engineer to join its state of the art facilities on a permanent basis. As Production Engineer, you will take a primary focus on planning new product introduction, whilst having the ability to identify and implement production improvement opportunities.
Production Engineer responsibilities
* Carry out risk assessments to identify and implement safe working procedures.
* To identify and document process instructions.
* To maintain the Process Instruction System.
* Identify and cost capital projects.
* To identify production improvement opportunities.
* Implement engineering change notes and amend tooling, equipment and process instructions accordingly.
Production Engineer requirements
* Ideally a degree qualification in an engineering discipline - however will accept HNC/NVQ.
* You will possess a wealth of experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment completing new product introduction and implementing continuous improvement techniques.
* Sound knowledge in risk assessments.
* Competent in report writing and presenting technical information.
* Ideally has experience working within hazardous environments (ATEX).
* Good communication skills.
In return the company can provide an excellent opportunity to develop new analytical skills, coupled with an excellent salary package: £33k-£37k + excellent company benefits
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: BBBH5945
- Posted: 15th March 2019
- Expires: 12th April 2019