We are currently looking for a Reagent Manufacturing Manager to join a growing Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Reagent Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for managing the production of all reagent and enzyme based products for use in the Biotechnology Industry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Reagent Manufacturing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Line management and personal development of the reagent manufacturing team.
2. Technically support the Manufacturing Team with the production and QC of the reagent and enzyme portfolio of products.
3. Report monthly KPI and departmental performance to the Site Director along with Liaising with sales staff and customer Services with respect to the progress and fulfilment of production orders.
4. You will ensure all departmental production and performance targets are achieved.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Reagent Manufacturing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering discipline along with experience in a managerial position.
2. Proven industry experience in a chemical or biotech manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with line management of scientists and/or engineers.
Key Words: Production Management | Manufacturing Management | Life Sciences | Chemical | Biotechnology | Genomics | PCR | Reagents | ISO9001 | Laboratory Management | Manager |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gregory Hammond
- Phone: 0203 225 5120
- Reference: J5631111
- Posted: 14th March 2019
- Expires: 11th April 2019