A successful manufacturing company based in Warwick is currently recruiting for a H&S & Compliance Officer to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, paying £28,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Conducting site inductions for new starters & contractors
- Maintaining H&S documentation and accreditations, i.e. ISO 18001
- Providing training for employees, managing company training/skills matrix
- Carrying out site audits and inspections
- Investigating near misses & accidents, identifying solutions to prevent future incidents
- Developing company policies, procedures and culture to maintain high level of H&S
- Liaising with relevant regulatory bodies/organisations, e.g. HSE, fire brigade
We're looking for someone with:
- Previous H&S management experience
- Experience from production/manufacturing background
- Recognised H&S qualification; e.g. IOSH certificate
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J31052
- Posted: 14th March 2019
- Expires: 11th April 2019