Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Process Excellence Role Payroll Transformation to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis for 6 months which may be extendable.
Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
Hull is a port city in East Yorkshire, is named as the UK's City of Culture 2017. The city is at the eastern end of the M62 and can be easily accessed from the rest of the UK motorway network. It has good access from Lincolnshire and the south via the A15 and the Humber Bridge, and can be accessed by the A1079 from York and the North.
This role sits at the project level and is responsible for supporting the transition of payroll processes from 40+ countries into the GBS global service centers as part of the global Payroll, HR and Finance transformation programs. The role provides lean six sigma technical expertise and support for business process mapping of the current and future state payroll processes, enables identification of opportunities for process simplification, and drives transformation leading to cost reductions, service improvements and better customer experiences.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field plus at least 3 years relevant finance work experience
• Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt, or equivalent Lean certification is strongly preferred with a minimum of 3 years process improvement / business process optimization experience
• Strong analytical skills and a comprehensive knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma frameworks for process improvements and the use and application of problem solving techniques like DMAIC, 5-Why, Ishikawa Diagrams, Process Mapping and others is necessary
• Good project management skills
• Ability to translate broad concepts into specific tasks and action plans
• Ability to effectively handle pressure and the demands of deadlines and competing priorities
• Understanding other's motivations and the ability to gain consensus without compromising the underlying position
• Experience in change management skills with the ability to construct implementation plans from recommendations
• Excellent communication skills and ability to forge positive relationships within cross-functional teams
• Strong use of Visio and skill in MS Office products
• The ability to travel up to 50% of the time to destinations in Europe
• This role will be based in Hull UK and some remote working up to 2 days per week is allowed
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44996 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 44996
- Posted: 14th March 2019
- Expires: 11th April 2019