We are currently looking for a Data Integrity Analyst to join a leading company based in the Stevenage, London area. As the Data Integrity Analyst you will be responsible for the execution of strategic data management projects for the organisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Integrity Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Data Integrity Analyst you will ensure that data is being handled properly by authorised parties, track records indicating who is accessing what information held by company systems and review this information to protect data reserves.
2. You will protect sensitive information by ensuring firewalls and security systems are up to date.
3. As the Data Integrity Analyst you will provide a quality service to internal and external customers and collaborators when advising on data integrity best practices.
4. You will identify opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes and standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Integrity Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Data Integrity Analyst you will have a relevant degree in a related subject such as Mathematics, Data Management or Business Analysis.
2. You will have proven industry experience in data integrity within a pharmaceutical, clinician or NHS organization.
3. As the Data Integrity Analyst you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with data profiling, root cause analysis, and quality improvement.
Key Words: data, integrity, governance, risk, data management, firewall, security, protection, standards, analyst, clinical, pharmaceutical, quality, improvement, data profiling, route cause analysis.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Bethany Cornwell
- Phone: 0161 507 0450
- Reference: J5631114
- Posted: 13th March 2019
- Expires: 10th April 2019