A biotechnology company have an exciting opportunity for a Lab Technician to join its team. You will be working in a small team preparing, testing and selling a range of products which include immunoassay (ELISA kits), laboratory reagents and stains for haematology. You will be a graduate ideally in Molecular Biology or Biochemistry. Previous lab experience is desired but not essential.
Essential Job Functions
* Needs to be able to work in a safe and tidy manner.
* Needs to comply to good laboratory practice and to keep clear and accurate records
* Small Scale Manufacturing (1-200 L) of buffers and staining reagents.
* New method development
* Packaging and shipping of reagents.
* Stock control of materials used in production.
* Preparation of manufacturing methods documentation.
* Graduate Scientist, e.g. Biochemistry, Medical Laboratory Scientist, Biomedical science, Chemistry
* Any experience in ELISA would be advantageous
* Good interpersonal skills
* Need to be computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Needs to be self-motivated
* Needs to be able to show initiative
By joining a smaller company you will get the opportunity to develop your skills in a range of areas within the lab.
Cranleigh Scientific is supporting in the recruitment of this opportunity on a sole agency basis. Please direct and queries to Katie Pink.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: BBBH5940
- Posted: 13th March 2019
- Expires: 10th April 2019