An opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales manager to be part of an industry leading materials organisation in Manchester. As a sales manager you will play a pivotal role in developing the companies new and existing business portfolio by applying you technical knowledge and expertise in the field of rubbers, plastics, coatings and fabrics.
To be successful as a sales manager you should possess commercial sales experience in a relevant field (Materials, rubbers, textiles, plastics, polymers or coatings). And ideally hold a scientific or engineering qualification.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
* Sell the company's product range to a wide variety of market sectors by evaluating customer's applications and advising the best solution.
* Travel throughout the UK and occasionally Europe to visit existing and new and potential customers.
* Pro-active involvement& liaison with existing customer base as well as identification and development of new customers.
* Carry out market research into new potential products & markets, liaising with the Technical department and production to bring to market.
* Effective personal time management to ensure responses to enquiries are handled in a timely manner.
Sales Manager Requirements:
* Possess commercial sales experience in a relevant field (Materials, rubbers, textiles, plastics, polymers or coatings).
* Ideally hold a scientific or engineering qualification.
* Proactive and professional approach coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong planning and organisational skills.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits - Company Car - Pension Contribution - 28 Days Holiday - Healthcare Scheme - Life Assurance
If you are an experienced sales professional with experience in the materials industry then get in touch with Lewis Cox at Cranleigh Scientific with your CV.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Contact: Lewis Cox
- Phone: 01483548804
- Reference: 5938
- Posted: 13th March 2019
- Expires: 10th April 2019