James Horne is currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance Associate to join a patient focused pharmaceutical research company with Commercial, Discovery, Clinical and Manufacturing business units collated on a single site in Hertfordshire.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that all Quality Assurance activities that relate to product support for the manufacture, packaging, testing and distribution of manufactured drug products are compliant with current GMP and company procedures and expectations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying opportunities to improve operations and reduce costs through continuous improvement and demanding innovation initiatives.
- Acting as QA Lead on local, regional and global projects.
- Review and Third Party Manufacturing, packaging batch records, master batch records and act as a QA Representative within Production Operations.
- Raising and coordinating the investigation of deviations, incidents with associated CAPA's and support any potential customer complaints.
- Ensuring that a safe working environment is maintained at all times for all employees.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP guidelines and an understanding of the manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
- The ability to establish and maintain working relationships and communication links, with a proven ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently.
- Experience of mentoring in support of QA staff development.
If successful, you will be joining a company that truly values its employees and is focused on patient care.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44990 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 44990
- Posted: 13th March 2019
- Expires: 10th April 2019