An exciting opportunity has become available for an Senior Scientist/Principal BioScientist with knowledge in Oncology or Neuroscience, to join a leading Drug discovery organisation in Nottingham. The successful candidate will lead the bioscience teams within the integrated drug discovery projects department. On offer is a competitive salary, an excellent and flexible benefits package which includes: private medical insurance with the option to add family members, pension Scheme, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, relocation support and more.
My client offers expertise across a broad range of therapeutic areas and biological target areas.
The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links. With a dynamic culture, rich history and sporting glory - Nottingham is one of the UK's top destinations.
Due to their continued growth, my client are looking for a talented senior Principal BioScientist to lead the bioscience team.
- Work within a team and will be actively discovering new drugs for a broad range of projects, molecular targets and therapeutic indicators.
- PhD in pharmacology, biochemistry or a related discipline and have a strong scientific track record and experience within a drug discovery commercial environment is essential.
- Bioscience project leadership experience within small molecule drug discovery projects.
- An in-depth knowledge of current trends in one of oncology, immuno-oncology, neuroscience or inflammatory disease therapeutic areas.
- Significant knowledge of a broad range of bioscience related disciplines (enzymology, biophysics, cell biology, pharmacology) and their application to drug discovery.
- Demonstrated experience in line management.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44442 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 44442
- Posted: 13th March 2019
- Expires: 10th April 2019