CK Group is recruiting for a Part Time Finance Assistant to join a global CRO who are supporting the world's best pharmaceutical organisation in the development of new medicines. Our client is a leading drug development company based in Yorkshire. The Part Time Finance Assistant will be working on a contract basis for 3 months initially with possible extension.
The Part Time Finance Assistant will be ideally working from 9am-1pm five days a week. The successful candidate will be managing post & approving pay runs for two different sites.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Reviewing the pay runs for accuracy and completeness.
· Completing monthly account reconciliations identify key causes of variances and drive resolution of outstanding items.
· Completing and filing National Statistic Reporting Surveys.
· Manage and support overall function of the department.
· Assists with the completion of work requirements for all external, internal, and special audits.
· Assists with month-end closing activities for several Covance companies as needed.
· Performs other related duties or special projects as assigned.
· Experience with PeopleSoft is preferred.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating a complex matrix environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to perform intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
To succeed in this role you will have experience in a similar role and have an accounting background. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as intermediate level skill with Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44983 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 44983
- Posted: 13th March 2019
- Expires: 10th April 2019