A successful polymer manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Technical Services Manager to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £40-50,000 + company car.
- New Product Introduction - travelling to customer sites to trial/demonstrate new products, provide product training
- Technical Support - providing expertise to customers, internal R&D/manufacturing teams
- Complaint Investigation - dealing with customers to identify root causes, provide solutions
- R&D Support - feeding back customer info for the development of new products/modifications of existing products
- Polymer/chemistry based educational background
- Previous polymer R&D experience
- Happy in customer facing role, expected to be out seeing customers around 50% on average
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J30985
- Posted: 13th March 2019
- Expires: 10th April 2019