Hyper Recruitment Solutions are looking to speak with enthusiastic and driven Scientific Graduates who are interested in working in the field of Regulatory Affairs. This is an entry level position within a Regulatory Consultancy based in commutable distance from North London where extensive training will be offered!
As the Regulatory Affairs Assistant you will support the Regulatory Affairs team on a range of projects and activities. You will learn and develop knowledge across a number of areas and will become involved in supporting a variety of activities to broaden your experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Affairs Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Compile Regulatory Submissions in eCTD or NeeS format.
2. Draft, compile & submit a variety of Regulatory documents including artwork updates and post-approval variations.
What you will gain from this opportunity:
1. An in-depth understanding of Regulatory legislation and an overview of Regulatory activities undertaken by Regulatory Affairs Professions.
2. An exciting platform from which to develop your Regulatory Affairs career
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Affairs Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Chemistry etc.)
2. An interest in working within Regulatory Affairs is important for this position and a general understanding of the function of Regulatory Affairs within the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. Ability to work under pressure and achieve timely submission and regulatory approvals
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs | Graduate Position | Entry Level position | Training | Development | Regulatory Submissions
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631123
- Posted: 12th March 2019
- Expires: 9th April 2019