QA Officer required based in Cheshire. Requiring proven experience of Quality Assurance and document control gained in a GMP environment.
Title: QA Officer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Employment Term: Minimum 12 months, with a view to permanent
SRG is working with a leading chemicals manufacturer who develop and supply raw materials for a range of medical-grade products. As part of a fast-moving new project, they are now looking for an experienced QA Officer to join the team at their new facility in Cheshire. The role will be a significant QA position for the new site and will involve managing documentation, deviation and CAPA procedures and product release. This position would be well suited to someone with proven QA and document control experience in GMP environment.
Benefits: Opportunity to be part of a brand new project team. Excellent benefits package, including 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days with option for extra day, generous company pension scheme, private healthcare, income protection and target-based bonus. 37.5 working hours per week, flexible start/finish times.
Role / Description
* Supporting and maintaining the QMS to ensure compliance with appropriate QA standards
* Managing appropriate documentation management systems for the project team in order to ensure compliance
* Identifying improvements to Quality Management System and ensuring any changes/improvements are implemented and fully compliant
* Compiling, reviewing and preparing batch and support services documentation for QP to release
* Assisting with audits, audit plans and ensuring material required for audits is prepared, complete and accurate
* Reporting and documenting deviations fully and instigating and following up on CAPAs
* Providing QA representation or advice as and when required.
* Undertaking all activities in line with GMP
* Previous experience of quality assurance and document control in a GMP environment, ideally pharmaceutical, drug development, medical device, medical product, clinical material manufacture
* Minimum HNC in a science or quality-based qualification
* Thorough, with excellent attention to detail
* Strong organisation skills and able to multitask and prioritise as necessary
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Faye on 0161 868 2218
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, pharmaceutical, medical grade, medical device, drug development, inhalation, MDI, clinical GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, batch release, quality assurance, documentation, QMS, quality,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J31051
- Posted: 12th March 2019
- Expires: 9th April 2019