An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading pharmaceutical company as a Scientific Communication Director.
Job Description - Scientific Communications Director- breast cancer
Purpose of the role:
* Scientific Communication Director in the breast cancer team
* Scientific Communication Directors lead the development of scientific communication strategies for assigned molecules/disease areas and deliver scientific communication tactics in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
* Establishes and maintains contacts to Therapeutic Area Experts (TAE), Societies and Collaborative Group in order to optimize the execution of the scientific communications strategies and tactical plan
* Provide strategic guidance to affiliates/regions where necessary regarding scientific communication activities
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Must have experiences:
* Strong Scientific background necessary. MD, PhD, Pharmacy degree a plus
* Hands on experience in scientific communications (either at a medical communications agency or working in a scientific/medical communications role in industry)
* Proven ability to work closely and collaboratively with internal and external collaborators
* Ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment with shared accountability and responsibilities
* Hands on experience in the development and execution of internal educational initiatives, scientific symposia and other external facing educational events
Preferred Experience (candidates should have 3 out of 4
* Oncology experience (particularly breast cancer experience)
* Global experience
* Affiliate experience (e.g. MSL, Medical Manager, Medical Advisor, etc)
* Publication planning and execution
Key People is a specialist international recruitment consultancy with over 25 years' experience of working within the life sciences, biotech, healthcare and CRO industries. Our experienced and dedicated clinical research related consultants have a long history of success, excellent technical knowledge and a flexible, consultative focussed approach to recruitment.
Please contact Mark Cussens, Clinical Research Recruiter on
Tel: +44 1727 817623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +41 4350 86620 or email: email@example.com
Key People is a recruitment company with a reputation for providing good value that's been built up over 20 years.
-We achieve results faster
-Our candidates really are a cut above
-We add greater value
We think it's because we're a private company driven by clients, not by shareholders.
For our candidates, we have developed relationships with thousands of clients nationwide and across Europe, who choose to recruit through Key People, so you'll have a wide choice of opportunities to further your career.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: Key People
- Reference: mc24040
- Posted: 12th March 2019
- Expires: 9th April 2019