We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant specialising in upstream processing to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company, the preferred location of this position would be Greater London but it can be flexible for Cambridgeshire or Switzerland.
As the Process Development Consultant you will be responsible for providing in-depth scientific and technical leadership in upstream process development and process characterisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Development Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide strong scientific / technical leadership in the development and support of processes for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins by mammalian cell culture.
2. You will be the subject matter expert for Upstream Processing and will champion DoE, FMEA, study design, process validation, review of documents and reports, and knowledge of regulatory requirements.
3. Lead resolution of issues (technical, scientific, IP, etc) that affect, or have the potential to affect, development of mammalian cell culture processes for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins.
4. Recognise and disseminate information about emerging trends (scientific, technical, IP, etc) that impact the ability to deliver its customers projects or win business in both short and long terms.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Development Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in a Life Science discipline along with extensive industrial experience in upstream processing.
2. Proven industry experience in leading process development and process characterisation studies for biopharmaceutical products is essential, experience working within a mammalian platform will be highly desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Design of Experiment (DoE), FMEA, Study Design, Review of Documents, Process Validation, and Regulatory Requirements will be extremely advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical | Upstream Process Development | Upstream Processing | Process Characterisation | Characterization | GMP | DoE | Mammalian | Bioreactor | Cell Culture | Monoclonal Antibodies | Therapeutic Proteins | Fermentation |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gregory Hammond
- Phone: 0203 225 5120
- Reference: J5630502
- Posted: 12th March 2019
- Expires: 9th April 2019