Mary Bolt at CK Group is recruiting for a Junior Epidemiologist to join a leading, global CRO at their site based in London on a permanent basis.
Our client is a Global business providing a wide range of services to the Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical Industries.
This role is located in central London and the site is easily commutable from the home counties as it is within easy reach of train and tube stations.
Your main duties will be to:
- Contribute to the design, execution and reporting of real-world database (RWD) studies.
- Contribute to the writing of study protocols, statistical analysis plans and study reports.
- Provide scientific and methodological expertise to teams and clients on various aspects of study design to address research questions.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing abstracts, manuscripts and/or presentations to conferences for projects.
- Contributing to business development activities and proposal writing.
- Contributing to improving operational efficiencies of workflows, including writing of internal guidance documents (e.g., SOPs and quality management documents).
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Been educated to degree level or ideally above (MSc/PhD) in epidemiology, public health or a related discipline.
- Experience designing and executing prospective or retrospective database studies and exposure to working with large real-world healthcare databases as well as ideally having prior experience of working in a consultancy, CRO or healthcare service.
- Excellent time management skills, contributing to multiple projects with competing timelines and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44943 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 44943
- Posted: 12th March 2019
- Expires: 9th April 2019