An international manufacturing company based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting for an Junior R&D Chemist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, starting straight away, paying £18,000+ depending on education level.
- Carrying out development projects on a wide range of materials - adhesives, composites, metals
- Developing and improving manufacturing processes, providing technical support to production
- Identifying and qualifying new raw materials, dealing with suppliers
- Testing of materials and components across a wide range of properties/characteristics
- Chemistry based education - either A-Level or BSc/MSc Chemistry
- Genuine interest in chemistry & chemical R&D/processing
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J30158
- Updated: 12th March 2019
- Expires: 9th April 2019