Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Regulatory Compliance Chemist you will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of a business's products is maintained in accordance with international guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Compliance Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will classify products, author SDS's and review/approval labels under CLP and TPD, Lead formulation regulatory reviews and product safety assessment as well support regulatory reporting including product registration for TPD/MHRA.
2. The Regulatory Compliance Chemist will Integrate with business teams to ensure current and future compliance requirements are understood and implemented, as well as update the regulatory status of relevant chemicals and manage the internal database.
3. Author and review toxicological monographs in support of product registration, and provide full understanding of the product development life-cycle to ensure regulatory compliance is maintained.
4. You will ensure all work is conducted in accordance within an ISO quality system, and bring a strong understanding of GMP and GLP regulations, this will involve liaising with external clients and managing different projects effectively.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Compliance Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry/Technical Discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Chemical Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Product Compliance.
Key Words: Chemical regulatory affairs | Regulatory compliance | Product registration | Product risk assessment | CLP / TPD regulatory support | GMP | GLP | Chemistry | Toxicological Monographs | ISO | MHRA | Compliance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Sowden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631086
- Posted: 8th March 2019
- Expires: 5th April 2019