We are currently looking for a GMP Production Operator to join a leading company based in the area. As the GMP Production Operator you will be responsible for the creation of high-grade biopharmaceutical products in a CMO environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Production Operator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will form part of a multidisciplinary team to manufacture biologics in a GMP environment.
2. You will utilise Bioreactors and Mammalian and Fermentation Cell Culture techniques to produce biopharmaceuticals for a wide range of applications.
3. As the GMP Production Operator, you will review and author SOPs as needed to ensure that production remains as efficient and prompt as possible.
4. Maintain the cleanrooms to GMP standards to ensure no contamination occurs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Production Operator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in a life science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP manufacturing and Cell Culture.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Bioreactors and Fermentation techniques. An understanding of Downstream, plasmid purification is preferred,
Key Words: Biologics | Biopharma | GMP | Manufacturing | Production | Cell Culture | Life Science | Cleanroom | Biochemistry | SOPs | Bioreactors | Mammalian | Bacterial | Operator
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Alex Higgins
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J563143
- Posted: 6th March 2019
- Expires: 3rd April 2019