An exciting opening has arisen for a Process Chemist (shift work including weekends) at a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Oxfordshire. The role involves API and process development within a constantly changing fast-paced production environment.
- Working at the laboratory/production interface, you will support all process operations and transfer to production at scale (including troubleshooting)
- Design and implement experimental studies to keep production moving
- Advise the project team on new methods and modifications to simplify operations
- Review draft batch sheets and use tests to confirm the planned processes and materials will deliver the expected outputs
- Provide technical expertise and solutions for common processing issues
- Investigate and solve problems in the event of process failure
Ideal Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Chemistry; or relevant industrial experience
- Proven experience of production and process development in batch chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills across all departments
- Flexible and adaptable with an open-minded view and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of GMP and pharmaceutical regulations
- Demonstrated exposure to CRO/CMOs
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.
Tags: process chemistry, API development, scale-up, organic synthesis
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Agency: CY Partners
- Contact: Harriet Mak
- Phone: 0191 477 4733
- Reference: HMProCh
- Updated: 1st April 2019
- Expires: 29th April 2019