We are currently looking for a Characterisation Development Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the West London area. As the Characterisation Development Scientist you will be responsible for developing and executing the analysis of Monoclonal antibodies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Characterisation Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop and carry out analytical method development in support of both manufacturing and R+D departments. The main techniques will be LC-MS related, with special consideration given to SDS-PAGE, Western Blot and other protein characterisation techniques.
2. Liaising with internal and external teams to support the development of analytical services and sharing of processes via SOPs.
3. As the Characterisation Development Scientist, you will also provide scientific mentoring to more junior team members to expand the capabilities for the analytical services team.
4. You will maintain the analytical equipment to ensure that the analytical services team is able to function at peak efficiency.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Characterisation Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline
2. Proven industry experience in delivering projects to a high standard, in a fast paced and evolving environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with LC-MS method development for the characterisation of proteins, peptides and other large biological molecules.
Key Words: Biological | Biopharma | Protein | Antibodies | Analytical | Bioanalytical | Analysis | R+D | Research | Characterisation | Development | Biochemistry | Life Science | LCMS | Purification
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Emily Davidson
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630980
- Updated: 21st March 2019
- Expires: 18th April 2019