Julie Marshall is currently recruiting for a Microbiologist in Sussex, to join a QA Group on a temporary basis for 6 months.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Provide microbiological support to all fermentation processes within the Biotech team.
- Provide microbiological support for all the teams culture maintenance activities.
- Carry out in-process testing of fermentation samples and liaise with fermentation teams regarding OOS results.
- Maintain stocks of frozen mycelium for supply to other sites.
- Adhere to and help maintain the appropriate levels of Safety and GMP across the department.
- Support other Microbiology Team activities as required.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in a Microbiology or Biology related subject.
- Previous industry experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Good aseptic techniques and bacteria experience is desired.
- Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- You will have the ability to follow instructions and have good attention to detail.
- This is a routine testing role so you will be comfortable with repetitive work.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global company based in Sussex.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44890 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 44890
- Posted: 1st March 2019
- Expires: 29th March 2019