Medical Writer (Based in Cheshire with Flexible Working)
£30,000-£40,000 (Dependant on experience)
*A leading global Medical Communication agency based in Cheshire are looking to offer an experienced Medical Writer a highly competitive package and flexible working*
One of the leading global Medical Communications agencies, based in Cheshire, currently require an experienced Medical Writer with 18 months of experience to join their medical writing team. As part of the team you work on a range of projects to create and deliver a range of print and digital materials for promotional and commercial campaigns, for an array of leading Pharmaceutical based clients across multiple therapy areas and phases.
This is the perfect opportunity for an up and coming Medical writer with 18 months of experience to work in a large Medical Communications agency, for many of the worlds leading Pharmaceutical based organisations developing wide array of experience.
• Write Original content for a range of brand communications materials in both print and digital mediums
• Review and edit peer writers’ work.
• Contribute to business development activities such as pitches and proposals
• Train/mentor junior writers.
• Life Sciences related degree (MSc/PhD preferably)
• 18 months medical writing experience in medical communications.
• Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations with experience of working to ABPI.
• High level of organisation and time-management.
• Pro-active and enthusiastic.
To apply for this role please send your CV through to email@example.com or call me on 011895522792. https://medcommsprofessionals.com/
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies – therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect ‘fit’ for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates, we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Oliver Leavers
- Reference: JO-1901-423432_2
- Posted: 1st March 2019
- Expires: 29th March 2019