Ian Marlow is looking for a Clinical Data Lead to join our client, a global CRO specialising in RWE. This role will be based remotely within the UK or Mainland Europe. If you have a passion for Data Management this role could well be for you.
- Data Team Leads independently manage the end-to-end delivery of data management services for single/multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables are completed on time and within budget, to customer satisfaction.
- They provide comprehensive data management expertise to the Clinical Data Management (CDM) team, and provide leadership and vision in the areas of project planning, execution, and close-out; financial management; communications; and milestone deliverables.
- Train and mentor junior staff in Data Management expertise, and may coordinate the work of more junior staff.
- They'll be expected to review financial reports on a monthly basis and participate in project reviews as requested, as well as participating in pricing discussions across customer account and supporting the RFP process.
- There may also be opportunities for professional development through presenting at professional conferences and/or publishing articles in professional journals, and providing review and expert opinion in developing, revising, and maintaining core operating procedures and work instructions.
- Demonstrated expert data management skills and advanced knowledge of the data management process (e.g., therapeutic area, extensive knowledge in DM processes, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data, and/or new technology).
- Previous experience and proven competence in handling complex customer negotiations and bid defense meetings independently.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and/or Physiology.
- Knowledge of operating procedures and work instructions and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and relevant regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills.
Benefits: Competitive salary and attractive package.
A full job spec is available upon request.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 43941 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Ian Marlow
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 43941
- Posted: 1st March 2019
- Expires: 29th March 2019