Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a highly experienced Senior Manager - Program Management to join a global Life Sciences company based in northern Netherlands (Groningen) on a permanent basis. If you are open to a new challenge abroad and relocating to the Netherlands, this is an amazing opportunity to join a world leader in biopharmaceuticals. The client offers an excellent salary plus benefits and a comprehensive relocation package.
The site in Groningen is a multi-product site with development and manufacturing facilities for Pharmaceutical products for clinical phases (1-3) and commercial production. They serve both mid-size and large pharmaceutical companies.
- Lead a team of Program Managers (PM), each managing up to three biologics programs comprised of development, clinical and commercial scopes, as well as for the development of the PM team members.
- The team will be responsible for the management of intake, execution and close-out of clinical and commercial contract manufacturing projects. This includes technical screening, process development, technology transfer and delivery of the final bulk drug substance and documentation to the clients.
- Besides leading this team and their projects, your tasks include revenue forecasting and monitoring of project budgets to ensure a profitable business.
- Day to day management of a team of Program Managers (PM) (appr. 5), each managing up to three biologics programs comprised of development, clinical and commercial scopes.
- Development of Program Management team members.
- Hands-on Program Management for individual projects.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering, MBA is desirable.
- Certification (PMP or Six Sigma) is preferred.
- Relevant experience in (technical) leadership roles within a comparable environment.
- Program Management experience is preferred.
- Very strong understanding of CMO / CRO for Development and Clinical biopharmaceuticals.
- Understanding of biopharmaceutical product lifecycles.
- Ability to lead teams in a high paced, dynamic environment.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44872 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Netherlands. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 44872
- Posted: 28th February 2019
- Expires: 28th March 2019