Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Toxicologist to join a Healthcare and General Consumer Products (covering household, personal care and hygiene) Category teams for a leading consumer health business. This role is based in Hull (full time), on a permanent basis and offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits (pension, healthcare).
This role is responsible for ensuring Health products are safe for use by consumers and also conducting safety assessments of Health Products. You will be responsible for interacting with R&D providing expert support to leaders in the safety organisation to ensure the safe development and registration of products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long established and highly successful consumer health business, one that is continually investing and focusing upon research and innovation.
The salary and benefits on offer are extremely competitive.
• Conduct hazard evaluations and health risk assessments.
• Produce core Consumer Safety documents.
• Prepare, maintain and update Regulatory Safety & Environmental files.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• BSc/MSc/PhD in Toxicology, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biochemistry.
• Understanding of regulatory toxicology and conducting risk assessments of consumer healthcare products and chemical substances.
• Ability to interact within a team.
• Ability to respond under pressure and work within tight timelines.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44557 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 44557
- Posted: 27th February 2019
- Expires: 27th March 2019