Stephanie Maccioni at CK Group is recruiting for a Senior PV Associate to join a specialist Global CRO on a full time, permanent basis based in Surrey.
As a Senior PV Associate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Data Entry onto Company validated database.
- Data review on Company validated database.
- Quality review on Company validated database.
- MedDRA Coding of ICSRs.
- Follow up of ICSRs.
- Determine ICSR reportability.
- Electronic reporting of ICSRs (Individual Case Safety Reports) to Regulatory Agencies and any other third parties as required.
- Paper reporting of ICSRs to Regulatory Agencies to Regulatory Agencies and any other third parties as required.
- ICSR file production and archiving.
- Filing of cases and source documentation.
As a Senior PV Associate, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance experience (CRO, Mid Pharma or large pharma).
- Bachelors Degree in life sciences essential and Higher Degree MSc or PhD (very desirable).
- Exposure to both post marketing and clinical Pharmacovigilance (post marketing more important).
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of Pharmacovigilance.
Full job description is available upon request.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44829 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 44829
- Posted: 26th February 2019
- Expires: 26th March 2019