Julie Marshall at CK Group is recruiting for a Senior QC Associate - Bioanalytical Science (GELS) to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
Under minimal supervision, responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC which may include analytical testing, characterization, equipment maintenance and sample and data management.
- GELs running using SDS-PAGE, IEF and Western Blotting analysis.
- Dye staining using both Silver and Coomassie Blue Staining.
- Peer to peer review.
- Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
- Strong GELs running experience including SDS-PAGE, IEF and Western Blotting analysis, with both Silver and Coomassie Blue Staining.
- Peer to peer review experience.
- Solid GMP pharma experience.
- Potential for shift cover.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first time results.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Experience and comfortable with general GMP IS systems, electric lab notebook, QMTS, LIMS.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44838 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 44838
- Posted: 26th February 2019
- Expires: 26th March 2019