We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area for a 9-12 month FTC. As the Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of your divisions Global marketing strategy, including branding, competitor analysis and market research.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Marketing Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and implement a global marketing plan aligned with the wider company group. This includes a marketing content strategy with compelling collateral to be used in the pharmaceutical campaigns.
2. Manage a marketing team to implement the marketing strategy, online and offline campaigns. You must also work closely with external agencies.
3. Preform Market Research and Competitor Analysis to advise on market trends, new product development, customer insight and more.
4. As the Senior Marketing Executive you will position our client correctly in the pharmaceutical market and create a consistent messaging strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Marketing Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a marketing, business or science subjects such as pharmacology, chemistry or life sciences. A MBA or CIM is an advantage.
2. Proven industry experience in a global marketing role within a scientific organisation, creating and implementing strategy. Management experience is preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with all marketing channels including digital, events, email, SEO and more.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical, Pharmacy, Medical Device, Science, Life Science, Biotechnology, Environmental, Biopharmaceutical, marketing, brand, product, marketing strategy, communications, marketing campaign, marketing analysis, marketing manager, marketing executive.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Despina Kefala
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5631028
- Posted: 26th February 2019
- Expires: 26th March 2019